The 2020 Art Calendar is here!
- 8.5" x 11" when folded, 17" x 11" when open
- linen-style art paper
- 13-months (Dec 2019 - Dec 2020)
- a different painting featured each month
- national holidays included
- fun national days included, too
When the year ends, don't simply throw out your calendar. Here are some tips for recycling or repurposing!
- GALLERY WALL Remove the pages from your calendar, select mats and frames to match and hang your 13 new pieces of artwork going the length of a hallway, staggered up a staircase or in a child's playroom.
- WRAPPING PAPER Use the pages to wrap small gifts. You can even circle your friend's birthday if you use the date pages!
- PLACEMATS Laminate the pages and use them as small placemats for a party.
- DECOUPAGE Decoupage the top of an old dresser or bar. (step-by-step tutorial for how to decoupage furniture)
- SKETCHBOOK Make your own sketchbook or notebook (tutorial from A Beautiful Mess).
- DONATE Donate your calendar pages to a school or day care where teachers might make use of them in school projects.