Nesters is a collection of tagalong sculptures designed to compliment your artwork, bring a smile to onlookers and further invite you into the story of Beau the frog and his Friends Along The Way.
Peeker, featuring Beau and Red together as one sculpture, was designed by Rob to lay atop of your framed artwork and point downward at the painting.
Peeker requires a frame at least 1.75" wide. Pictured is 50mm Peeker sitting atop a frame just shy of 2".
Available in two sizes and a variety of materials to suit your preferences, Nickel Alloy (pictured) is an open edition and optional precious metals are limited editions of 100.
Each Peeker will be signed and include an optional sticky tab that can be placed beneath to help secure your Nester to your frame to help minimize bumps and falls.
- Nickel Alloy - Composed of about 60% steel and 40% bronze, your Nester is electroplated with nickel. This is a solid, heavy weight sculpture that endearingly reveals texture marks and pits on the lightly polished surface.
- Precious Metals (14K Gold Plated / 14K Rose Gold Plated) - First, your limited edition Nester is cast in brass, then it is undercast with a tin-rhodium alloy for strength. Finally, it is plated with your chosen precious metal. The resulting finish is a shiny, smooth result with minimal pitting and texture. Precious metal is durable but can be scratched, so we suggest careful handling. Avoid exposure to household cleaning products.
- Polished Silver - The Polished Silver Nester is created using lost-wax casting process. The finished product has a wet, shiny appearance and is a solid piece of silver.
- 50mm - just shy of 2 inches long
- 75mm - just shy of 3 inches long
- Tip #1 - A frame width of at least 1.75" is necessary for Peeker.
This is a fine art sculpture and is not a toy. Please keep all Nesters out of reach of children and pets.
Each Nester is made when you order. Please allow 15 business days (3 weeks) for production and approximately 5 business days (1 week) for shipping (longer shipping periods for international orders).